On February, 2018, I’m joining the FAWM project (February Album Writing Month) and committing to compose/demo 14 pieces along the month.
- De cómo llenar un vaso (13/Apr/2018)A bluesy but optimistic piece for solo ukulele using an alternate tuning.
- Un día feliz (1/Apr/2018)The happiness of a pain free day put into ukulele music.
- Aguasvivas (2/Mar/2018)A happy, jumping tune featuring alternate thumb comping.
- Vamos a jugar (28/Feb/2018)A chord melody arrangement for a happy tune. Played on ukulele solo.
- Casa dormida (23/Feb/2018)A peaceful waltz reflecting the calm of a house where everybody –except myself– is sleeping.
- Mazurca d’Aniversari (20/Feb/2018)A playful mazurka in minor key for solo ukulele.
- Vals mandarina (15/Feb/2018)A sweet –and citric– waltz for ukulele solo.
- Lamento en do menor (1/Feb/2018)A slow and touching piece for solo ukulele.