Musings, ramblings, rants, etc.
- A look back at 2020 (31/Dec/2020)What did I do, musically, along 2020? No live presentations, but I've written a lot of original music for ukulele, I've made some good friends and recorded many videos.
- Speak Low (15/Nov/2020)A Kurt Weill's tune that has reached the status of jazz standard.
- Stompin' at the Savoy (10/Nov/2020)Edgar Sampson's jazz standard, arranged for solo ukulele
- Dinah (1/Nov/2020)A popular standard from 1925, played on solo ukulele by Choan Gálvez.
- Ernest Kaai's El recuerdo (9/Aug/2020)Arrangement by Choan Gálvez of one of the pieces included in the 1916 edition of The Ukulele and How It's played. Thought for low G, also apt for reentrant tuning.
- Ernest Kaai's Hone A Ka Wai (18/Jun/2020)Choan's arrangement, apt for both low G and reentrant tuned ukuleles.
- Habanera de Bienvenido (16/May/2020)An original dance tune for solo ukulele, with a dedication to my grandparents.
- Tárrega's Study in E minor (17/Apr/2020)Ukulele arrangement by Choan Gálvez
- Ghiribizzo No. 17 - Le streghe, by Niccolò Paganini (9/Apr/2020)Choan Gálvez's arrangement played on the ukulele.
- Turtle Soul (26/Mar/2020)A ternary tune for self-accompanied ukulele.